Miles D. Schreiner
Mr. Schreiner is an attorney experienced in securities and consumer class action litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Schreiner was an associate at a national class action firm where he represented clients in securities and consumer class action litigation. Mr. Schreiner also previously gained experience in complex litigation as an associate at a New York City firm that represents plaintiffs in civil RICO actions. Mr. Schreiner is a cum laude graduate of Brooklyn Law School, where he was a Dean’s Merit Scholar and served as a Law Review Editor. While in law school, Mr. Schreiner developed practical skills through internships with the Kings County Supreme Court Law Department, the Office of General Counsel at a major New York hospital, and a boutique law firm that specializes in international fraud cases.
Articles and Publications
- The Delaware Courts’ Increasingly Laissez Faire Approach To Directorial Oversight
- Money-Back Guarantees Unlikely to Satisfy ‘Superiority
- A Deadly Combination: The Legal Response to America’s Prescription Drug Epidemic
- J.D., cum laude, Brooklyn Law School
- B.A., cum laude, Tulane University
- New York
- New Jersey