Miles D. Schreiner
Mr. Schreiner is an attorney experienced in securities and consumer class action litigation. He has been an integral member of litigation teams that have successfully recovered millions of dollars for shareholders and consumers. Mr. Schreiner has also authored several published articles advocating for shareholders’ and consumers’ rights, and he is a contributor to the Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Schreiner was an associate at a national class action firm where he represented clients in securities and consumer class action litigation. Mr. Schreiner also previously gained experience in complex litigation as an associate at a New York City firm that represents plaintiffs in civil RICO actions.
Mr. Schreiner is a cum laude graduate of Brooklyn Law School, where he was a Dean’s Merit Scholar and served as a Law Review Editor. He also graduated cum laude from Tulane University, where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in political science.
Articles and Publications
- Fair To Whom? Examining Delaware’s Fair Summary Standard
- The Delaware Courts’ Increasingly Laissez Faire Approach To Directorial Oversight
- Money-Back Guarantees Unlikely to Satisfy ‘Superiority
- A Deadly Combination: The Legal Response to America’s Prescription Drug Epidemic
- J.D., cum laude, Brooklyn Law School
- B.A., cum laude, Tulane University
- New York
- New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Michigan